Houston Christian Legacy Society
Devoted and generous donors have established endowed funds which provide permanent income to Houston Christian. These donors sustain our pursuit of excellence through gifts that literally give forever. Every endowment generates resources that support the long-term success and financial stability of HC.
• help students directly in the form of financial aid or merit scholarships
• support HC faculty and staff excellence
• support program excellence
• provide for campus enhancements
To make a gift for endowment, please contact Maya Houston, Director of Development, at (713) 580-6004.
Establishing Endowed Funds, Chairs and Programs
The minimum contribution for a named endowment fund for financial aid is $25,000. All programs and staff positions have varying levels of endowment. Those interested in endowing a program or faculty/staff position should contact the Director of Development at (713) 580-6027.
- Varsity Coach $ 500,000
- Faculty Position $ 750,000
- Department Chairs $ 850,000
- Program Director $ 1,000,000
Existing Endowed Funds
Existing Endowed Student Scholarship Funds
HC offers the following scholarship opportunities each year for enrolled HC students: