- Online Book Ordering
- Summer Reading
- Departments and Courses
- Distinguished Scholars Program
- Programs of Distinction
- Counseling and College Guidance
- 2017-2018 Course Offerings and Diploma Choices
- Class of 2018 College App Documents
- Counseling 2016-17 Events Calendar
- Summer School 2017
- Counseling Documents Library
- Counseling Program
- College Guidance
- Graduation Requirements & Academic Profile
- Special Events and Deadlines
- Testing Information (PSAT, SAT, ACT, College Board Info., Birkman Test)
- Contact Counseling and College Guidance
Summer School 2017
June 6 - 30, 2017
Click on this link for summer school details and application.
'I had a group I ate lunch with called the "Lunch Bunch," which met in Mr. Lister's classroom. Mr. Lister liked to call us "the vultures." Mr. Lister was always available after school for discussion and has been a source of wisdom and advice in my important decisions and biblical questions. He constantly encouraged me to read the Word daily and research my questions to ensure I had the right conclusion and thought process. I learned the value of questioning and striving to be a lifelong learner. I hope to carry the wisdom of Mr. Lister into college and the years after."
"My Houston Christian education has given me so many opportunities far beyond what I could have ever thought or dreamed. The Fine Arts department allowed me to excel not only as a performer, but as a whole person. What stand out to me in my time at HC are the numerous teachers and peers I have met who truly care about me and the individual I am becoming inside and out of the classroom."
"My favorite aspect of HC was the opportunity to be so involved my senior year. I was the co-captain of the cheerleading squad, Student Council public relations officer, a Student Ambassador, a D-group leader, member of the Passport to Lead program, and a member of the Diversity Club. HC has taught me to always strive for what I want and never stop trying."