- Online Book Ordering
- Summer Reading
- Departments and Courses
- Distinguished Scholars Program
- Programs of Distinction
- Counseling and College Guidance
- 2017-2018 Course Offerings and Diploma Choices
- Class of 2018 College App Documents
- Counseling 2016-17 Events Calendar
- Summer School 2017
- Counseling Documents Library
- Counseling Program
- College Guidance
- Graduation Requirements & Academic Profile
- Special Events and Deadlines
- Testing Information (PSAT, SAT, ACT, College Board Info., Birkman Test)
- Contact Counseling and College Guidance
Summer School 2017
June 6 - 30, 2017
Click on this link for summer school details and application.
"Houston Christian was the perfect fit for me to develop as a student and a leader over my four years here. The teachers and students helped foster an environment that promotes fellowship and support. My teachers genuinely cared for me and went the extra mile to help me succeed. My time at Houston Christian has thoroughly prepared me for college while offering the experiences and opportunities I wanted in high school."
"My most memorable experience at HC was being part of the robotics team in its first year. Despite having no prior experience, our team won five awards and advanced to regionals. This experience demonstrated the dedication my fellow students have to their work and the eagerness they have to give their all in everything they do."
"Houston Christian has provided me with so many opportunities to get involved. Through my involvement with Fine Arts over the past four years, I have been able to not only make great memories, but make an amazing group of friends. By being a part of Fine Arts, particularly choir and theatre, I have been able to experience the amazing sense of community HC has to offer."