The Mustang Fund
Gifts to the Mustang Fund (HC's Annual Fund) work immediately to support all areas of the school, including academics, fine arts, athletics, student activities, faculty professional development, leadership programs, facilities, financial aid, and more. Tuition and fees cover 91% of the cost to educate each student and to provide the outstanding facilities and resources that help our students excel. The school relies heavily on gifts to the Mustang Fund to make up the difference.
- Academics & Leadership Development: Houston Christian focuses on distinction in the classroom that will propel students to success in college and beyond. HC also offers numerous ways to develop students as individuals and prepare them for leadership roles.
- Faculty: Your contribution helps us recruit and retain the best teachers, coaches and staff, while ensuring competitive compensation, excellent benefits and opportunities for professional growth.
- New Technologies: HC makes every effort to keep pace with technological changes. We onsistently maintain and upgrade equipment and software so that our students are well prepared to become future leaders with advanced technological skills.
- Athletics: Annual Fund gifts help pay for team uniforms, equipment, facility enhancements and team travel.
- Fine Arts Program: Annual Giving helps make possible stellar theatrical productions, such as our 2014 production of Beauty and the Beast, which was nominated for an unprecedented nine Tommy Tune Awards!
- Financial Aid: Approximately 20% of HC students receive financial aid. Many of our students would be unable to attend HC without this assistance.
Each and every HC student benefits from Annual Giving! When students learn from an exceptional teacher, participate in field trips, use up-to-date software and digital technology, use new sports equipment, participate in a theater production or create works of art at HC, they are very likely reaping the benefits of Annual Giving dollars.
- A strong Annual Giving participation rate reflects a strong school community. When we apply for support from foundations and corporate donors, these organizations often look for high participation rates when determining their potential support.
- Annual Giving donations play a key role in keeping our tuition rates as affordable as possible.
- Annual Giving funds help the school to attract and retain top faculty to ensure great talent in the classroom.
Mustang Fund Annual Giving is our "all-in" fundraising program. Led by parent volunteers, the Annual Giving campaign is accessible to every member of our community. Board of Trustees, faculty, staff, parents, grandparents, alumni, alumni parents, friends of the school, foundations and businesses are all asked to participate. Each year, HC strives for 100% parent, Board, faculty and staff participation.
All Annual Giving donations made before June 30, 2016, will count toward participation for the 2015-2016 academic year. Thank you for your support!
Make your Annual Gift online at www.SupportHC.org.
"If your gift is to encourage others, be encouraging. If it is giving, give generously. If God has given you leadership ability, take the responsibility seriously. And if you have a gift for showing kindness to others, do it gladly." Romans 12:8
With a minimum Mustang Fund donation of $250 or more, you may honor your child with a Senior Brick! This brick will be engraved with text that you choose, and will be placed on campus grounds, becoming a permanent part of our school. If you have already made an Annual Giving donation this year, that donation can be applied toward the Senior Brick. Click here for more information about ordering.
Get prime football seats in the reserved midfield section and support the school while rooting for the team! Your purchase of reserved seating and parking for varsity home games benefits the 2016-17 Mustang Fund. Click here to order your reserved seats and parking space for the 2016 football season!